Please follow the steps below to set up Authorization for Verdigris API on Postman:
- Under “Authorization”, set “Type” = “OAuth 2.0”, “Add auth data to” = “Request Headers”
- Click on “Edit Token Configuration/Configure New Token” down below
- Configure New Token as below and click “Get New Access Token”
- Once done, double check to make sure that you have selected the token you just created and the “Header Prefix” is correctly set to “Bearer”
- To start running new requests, set up as below, select the correct Token that was just created from the drop down and swap up the URL at the top to different endpoints / add in Params as needed.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?